Terms & Conditions
It is your responsibility to read and understand all of the terms and conditions. Once you have purchased tickets, made a deposit or paid directly for private groups, you have read and agree to the following policies:
- By participating in a cooking class with Denver Cooking Classes, I have read and understood the Company’s Waiver
- 48-Hour Cancellation Policy: We provide refunds for classes canceled at least 48 hours prior to the originally scheduled class. Classes canceled within 48 hours of class will not be refunded.
- Class Rescheduling: Due to the high demand of our cooking classes, any reschedule requests made within 48 hours of your scheduled class, is subject to a $25.00 rescheduling fee
- Arriving late: Please note that we cannot wait for guests arriving late. Please make sure to make the necessary arrangements to arrive on time.
- Dietary restrictions: We are able to accommodate most dietary restrictions, which will be discussed at the time of our menu planning. You are responsible for letting us know at the time of purchase or in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Right to Distribute Media: You agree to grant the Company an irrevocable royalty-free worldwide license to use photos and videos taken during class in which you may appear. The Company has the right to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, exhibit, edit, digitize or in any other way use the Material by any means and in any form of media, whether existing now or created later, without restriction worldwide, by incorporating the Material into its website, catalogues, books, brochures, magazines or any other publications, or any informational, commercial, promotional or advertising material (henceforth known collectively as the “Works”). You agree that the company is and shall be the exclusive owner of all title, rights, and interest in the Material and the Works, including copyright thereof.